Please help.Is the act dangerous?
HI,

I m male 34 years old i just had visited SW place.I was not drunk.Our act was she gave me blow job with condom on( i do not know the quality of the condom as she provided it).It was about 10 minutes or so.I insisted her to kiss but she refused.I also did not force her,then immediately she came on me and she just sat on me and with same condom on she inserted my pennies into her vagina.It was like for 1 minute or so when i stopped her and asked to remove condom and give my hand job to finish.Though she wanted to continue but i didnt and as far as i know the condom did not broke at all.

My question is am i in danger of contracting some thing or HIV? Even the blow job was condon protected but the condom was not changed for vaginal penentration even if it was for only 1 minute or even lesser time.Also the quality of condom is not sure as she gave it to me.Please reply

you had NO risk from what you are describing.

as far as the quality of the condom...sex workers use correct condoms.  they have sex for a living and use condoms to protect THEMSELVES from YOU.
she would have been very upset if the condom had failed...you would have heard about it ! ! !  like i said...she's out to protect herself.
you had NO risk...END OF STORY !