Pos elisa neg wb negative pcr 6-7 mths post exposure
I am a 22 year old female who had sex for the very 1st time in November of last year. It was unprotected and after this incident I went to the dr. Had a complete std panel a week after exposure. Everything was negative after my initial test I repeated testing at 6 10 and 12 weeks all were Ora quick mouth and neg. in June of this year I went to the dr. And had a blood elisa test done which came back positive twice I then had a western blot (negative) and a pcr (negative) upon getting these results I took the person who I had sex with for an Ora quick mouth swab which I watched him take his results were negative. The dr. Who told me I was positive is telling me his negative result means nothing and that she is sure I have hiv. I have had no exposures after nov. every other encounter was protected and my last sexual encounter was dec. everything that i have read tells me that at 6-7 mths post exposure a neg wb is definite and if this was a new infection like the dr said she believes it is i would have a high viral load. i would like your input if I am wrong for messaging you I do apologize but this is all new to me. Also I had bumps under my arm and my current bf has now gotten them we always use condoms please help?
You don't have HIV you have conclusively test positive UNLESS you have had another exposure you haven't mentioned.
Thank you so much  for your response teak
Should have read you have conclusively tested negative.