Question about Condoms Low Quality
I ask a question! Here, in my country, Argentina, distributed condoms, which are not well-known brands in the market. I've used several times with prostitutes, and even wanted to know if the condom is of low quality, no risk of contracting HIV. In my case, I never broke me and when I remove it after having sex, I saw full of cum and it seemed that was not broken. Not if they can reach microcracks that let the virus! I was always an active member of the couple!
Hugs!
Reread the replies you have already been given over and over.

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Teak, forgive me, is that you're right! I have an obsession with HIV, which makes me think I'm infected but have used Condom in relationships! I send you a hug and I will not put my fears more mental! Hugs!