Rapid test Vs. ELISA
hi,

I had a repid test 7 weeks post expousre . and the company of this rapid test is FDA Approved , it is located in china and distrubuted in all the world .

what is the diff. between Rapid test and elisa test?

Do I need to do my other test using ELISA or it is ok to be with the rapid test ?

any help
I am not an expert on this, but if it's FDA approved then it should be okay. I also remember someone saying that after 6 weeks the reliability of the different antibody tests is more or less the same.

Rapid test is as conclusive as ELIZA test but 7 weeks is not conclusive if your exposure is risky.

7 weeks test is 90% accurate but a 13 week test is conclusive..

K
My risk was protected Vaginal intercoures and I had test today which was 8weeks and it is negative also.

I am worried just coz this is my 1st time doing this and coz I feel guilty to cheat on my wife.

I Will never do this again.
You never had a risk. You had protected sex.
my question is. The elisa antibody test is same in all around world ?specially in saudi. I tested after 3 moths 12 days after mistake it came negative. How reliable this test for me? Because i scared to thinking that in saudi uses reliable elisa test or it is not 4 generation. (i didnt check which generation elisa they used )thank you
You are cnclusively negative.
thank you. Teak. I felt good but bit worry about their elisa test. Don't know they used latest method or not.  i tested at one policlinic and one at normal hospital.now i'm thinking to go re test after complate 6 months. Coz i asked at that policlinic they just said come after 6 months if you wanna test again.(nothing more than these ) dear teak what you suggeste me to do ?sorry for bothering it my last question