HIV Prevention Community
Risk after ejaculating and rubbing penis on anus

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I am 21 years old homosexual male and met a 50 year old man online and hooked up. Online, I asked him what his HIV and STD status was and he said negative and no STDs, respectively. To prepare, I shaved my pubic region around my testicles and penile shaft and around my anus. I cut myself slightly in 3 location on the front area just at my shaft's base and on my anus. I met with this unknown individual 4 hours later. Neither one of us kissed or had oral. The only tongue contact I gave was kissing his chest and neck. He then rimmed my anus for about 1 minute. Afterwards he fingered me with lube (he did so for about 25 minutes) and had anal sex with a condom. Because he was older he got soft periodically, about 8 times to be precise. So every time he pulled out, he took off the condom and stroked and then put it back on and continued (happened 8 times or so). He also spit in his hands and jacked me off with the lube. Afterwards, he was jacking off and ejaculated on my chest and then immediately after rubbed his penis on my anus for about 1 minute. Then he rubbed my penis with his cum in his hand. About 5 minutes later I jumped in the shower and rinsed with water and washed my anus with shampoo, slightly using my finger about 2 inches deep to clean it out. Considering that about 4 hours prior to having sex I had cut myself on the lower shaft and anus, that he rimmed me, rubbed his ejaculated penis on my anus, and then stroked me with cum on his hands after, I need to know the risks to this incident (it just happened 4 hours ago). Please guide me, I am scared. Should I go to the doctor and take the PEP immunization? Thank you for everyone's time and consideration. It means a lot.
Not an HIV concern.
So after him ejaculating, rubbing his penis on my anus with semen left on it is not a risk to transmitting HIV? But it's a body fluid. And what about him rimming me?
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
I understand. So I would be at a higher risk of contracting an STD over HIV.
STD questions have to be posted in the STD Forum.
I am concerned with the fact that he had taken off and put on the same condom about 8 times. He also flipped the condom inside out while doing so. So that would mean that if he had pre-cum it would have went inside me. Can you please get back to me about this?
Still not an HIV concern.
Avatar n tn
I am a 52 year old gay man and my heart really goes out to you as I read of your experience. I want to give you some loving, fatherly advice, not soon enough to have helped you avoid this situation, but perhaps soon enough to help you avoid a similar situation. You are young and you are horny. It is very difficult to think clearly when you're horny. It is even more difficult to think clearly once you're in the midst of a sexual encounter of any kind. You are 22, maybe even 23 now. You have your whole life ahead of you. I encourage you to love and respect and care for yourself so much that you NEVER ever do anything you don't completely want to. You are sovereign over your body. You have absolute control over your choices every moment of every day and even if you get yourself into a situation that you're uncomfortable with, you are still free to leave that person or situation immediately. You don't owe anyone an explanation. You don't need an excuse. Out of love for yourself, get up, put on your clothes, and get out of there! There are an infinite number of other opportunities to love and be loved in ways where you know without a doubt that you're glad to be where you are. When in doubt, get out! That's my saying. Again, my heart goes out to you as a young man. I wish you the best, a life filled with much love and good health and fulfillment.