Saliva
Saliva is my transmission worry. I read here that saliva does not transmit HIV or any other STD. Is that 100% no risk? I just can't get it out of my head that maybe somehow it does transmit. I am normally a germaphobe as it is.
Again, my story is a drunken night in a strip club with a stripper lubing a handjob with her (germinfested) Saliva.

Is my 6 week negative test enough to stop worrying? Thank you.
Saliva has substances within it that inactivates HIV. It is one of the reasons why insertive oral sex is considered even lower risk than receptive oral sex (which is very, very low risk already). Have a look through the old threads because there are some detailed discussions on this, though I can't give you the exact link myself.

I don't know whether this is the case for all STDs. My suspicion is that it won't be and it will depend on the virus or bacteria involved. I'm sure the more knowledgeable posters on this forum can tell you more.

Concerning your 6 week test, it wouldn't be considered absolutely conclusive but we're talking detection of 95%+ (maybe closer to 99%) of HIV-infected people at this stage, so it is more than a little predictive! Most guidelines suggest testing at 3 months as conclusive when detection levels are in the region of 99.98%.

However, you may want to take into account that you basically had a zero risk exposure... I don't think there are any documented cases of HIV transmission through hand-genital contact.
Some of your wisdom Please!
6 week test is encouraging if you had an enzyme-link 3rd or 4th generation test. I believe it is close to 99%. And some regions (e.g. Massachussetts) use 6 week test as conclusive. But with your saliva exposure, you can take neg and go home. You can read my previous post to see how I got scared (now Day 19), and you will relax. If I get 6 week neg, I will relax. HOHO
Mass does not call it conclusive and even goes on to say testing out to 3 months. Yes a six week test is very encouraging. Mass uses the OraQuick Advance HIV 1/2 which OraSure states 3 months.
a 6 week negative oral is conclusive. Your STD concerns are hep b, herpes 1 and mono
Provide the name of the test and manufacture that states 6 weeks is conclusive.
NO ONE EVER got any STD from a handjob--saliva or no.
what is the difference between an Antibody Test and Oral test?
Massachusetts Department of Health
an oral test is an antibody test.