HIV Prevention Community
Scared a lot please help me!!!!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Scared a lot please help me!!!!

I had sex with a local prostitute(this is the first time i am doing so) and she was married and was looking as an uninfected person.i had unprotected sex for approximately 1 minute.and i recieved a blow job from her i cummed outside with the help of my hands  and my penis never really got in..before that day i was caught in rain and  and then i had some jumps and exercises some hours before the act.just after having sex and recieving home i  went to shower at late nite and took bath in very cold water.after taking bath i felt kinda feverish and nothing else.when i woke up and i took bath again i felt gud and i went to some places outside and i felt very good then.but after reaching home i started fewling feverish again.i have no head ache but i have body pain and pain in my thighs or groin.i am really scared that my life is coming to a end.pls help me am i going to end up in hiv????
You can't look at someone and tell if they have HIV or Aids. If you had unprotected penetrative anal or vaginal sex then you had an expposure. Oral sex is not a risk of contracting HIV.
yes i have been exposure but i got fever and body pain the same day itself so is this a symptom and what are the odds of getting hiv for a first time unprotected vaginal intercourse that does not last more than 60 secs.please say some good words of advice i am really scared.
U can't judge a HIV by a Symthomps,HIV can only be detected by a testing.
my advice is please use a condom next time especially with a prostitute and i think u had a common cold by showering a late night.
and testing is needed at 12weeks.
please stay safe and happy new year.
i too think so i have an cold but i am feelling feverish and tired.i have pain in my body i know i am over anxious but is it possible for me to have acute hiv infection in some 10 hours?i am really scared give me some clarification or is this a normal viral disese (disease) because of the rain in which i caught up and the late nite shower.i dont have many symptoms but my body temperatures seems to be normal most times but i feel kinda feverish and tired i and i have pain in myarms especially and have pain in leg and i feel demoralised.please give me peace.
this is just normal viral disease and when u are stress you are weaken your immunity and no one can develop ars in 10hours is between 2-4 weeks but now many peoples has no symthomps when they are infected with HIV.
if u have unprotected sex better test for your safe and peace of mind in 8weeks and repeat it @12weeks.
calm down first.
and please use a condom next time.
yeah i am starting to calm down a bit.but i have a question i experienced fever and body pain the day after the encounter so is it.possible for other viral diseases to get me affected like some garden type diseases.
fever and body pain can causes by your stress and i told u already stress will weaken your immunity and it's easy for the common cold or the flu virus attacking your body.
and before the test u can having a test in the right window period.
if u received a negative results please in the next use a protection to prevent any std's including HIV and if u are using a protection that will not causing u full of stress like this.
stay safe!!!