HIV Prevention Community
Sex with call girl with having skin off on scrotum

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hello there ...... I have been visiting call girl for last two years ... I always use condoms .... and the result is I have developed some sort of std I guess....my skin of my balls are coming off and some time it bleeds ... I have been using some sort of ointment which is over the counter .....

LAst night I was a bit drunk and I met a girl .... Now I am too much worried !!!!!! What is the chance of getting HIV , though I used condom ....

PleAse let me know your opinion ...
Zero.
Many many Thanks Teak....I forgot to mention that I had some cracks on my scrotum's skin....I am too much worried !!! Is not is possible to be infected through my cracked skin of scorotum...???

I am sorry for my poor English ...
you never had a risk and don't need testing.
Thank you for your reply and assurance....