HIV Prevention Community
Someone, please..

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Someone, please..

A whole lot of people have told me that the guy I recently was seeing/slept with tends to be quite promiscuous, and have a lot of unprotected sex. I only had sex with him once, and I was topping (WITH a condom).. I just can't get it out of my head that it broke and I didn't know. I have been told before that I would know. But HOW would I know?
And what if the condom was too loose, could that have made a difference? As far as I know, I was still wearing it when I pulled out, and then I checked it as best I could..
Some advice would really help.. please..
How would you know...well you look down and see your penis. When you take the condom off the only why it comes off is at the base/ring as the rest of it is destroyed.
You did not have a risk.
So always, no matter what, I would know if it had broke when I took it off?
Yes
Thank you for your answers. So I don't need to get tested? And I dont need to fill condoms with water after using them to make sure they didnt break? Alot of people have been saying this, but I want to know that I can not do it but still be safe.
No and no.
If there were semen inside the condom, is it also safe to assume that it didnt break since it wasn't inside my partner?