Symptoms period?
Hi everybody, I want to educate myself on this. If one is hiv infected and if they start to develop symptoms during acute hiv time like flu, cold, sore throat, etc.,  can they completely get well in 2 or 3 days or it will take atleast 1 to 2 weeks to completely get well? As most of the forums and news says it will take atleast 1 week to get rid of those symptoms during initial symptom stage. Please advise.
Symptoms very in people, There is no right or wrong answer of when symptoms start or stop, Also symptoms are never a way of telling ones HIV status. If you were at risk you should take a HIV test at 3 months past exposure. The only risks in regards to SEX is unprotected Vaginal or anal sex Oral sex is not a risk.