Tri dot test realibilty
I just wanted to know what is the realibilty of tri dot test (which is widely used in india).What will be the window period with the tri dot test 3.4 or 6 months. In india lot of people are using this test.

thanks
While I am not fully aware of this specific test based on a search it does contain an antibody test which is conclusive at 3 month. While it was developed for countries like India and parts in Africa it is standard. And while it is outdated as compared to other tests it is still conclusive at 3 months.
any other view from this society
you NEVER had a risk and didnt need testing
thanks. eventhough i have done protected sex ,two questions which bothers me everytime. when i finished intercourse, i noticed that condom was just at the tip of the penis and iam sure that semen was inside the condom.my question is whther it is possible, during intercourse my uncovered area including hair get exposed with vaginal fluid and after intercourse , when i  had removed the condom ,that uncovered part including hair may touch with the penis and cause HIV.

second thing is it possible, that vaginal fluid pass through the upper part of condom ( as i have mentioned onlty tip of the penis was covered) and reach to the tip of penis.

just wanted to know on the safer side.
No.
Dear Mike ,

You are from india, pls let me know Tridot test which is used in india are realible or not.

what is the window period for the same.