Two questions,Thanks
Hi,I want to ask two questions for some e-pals,I appreciate it if you could help.Thanks for reading.My English is not very good and I'm sorry for that.
1.I've learned that the HIV virus will be damaged once it is exposed to the air.But does it happens as soon as the blood or fluid flow out of the human body,or that after the blood or fluid get dry in the air? We know that when blood has just flew out,the cells in it is still alive in a short time,  how can the virus in the cells get damaged at once?
2.If a female had an unprotected sex with a carrier but she DIDN't get infected,what would happen to the viruses which got into her vagina?Will they get damaged there at once just like in the environment,or can they keep alive for a little long time and reproduce in the vagina with the secretion that produced there?
Sorry to have bothered you.Thanks a lot.
Have your friend register an account and ask his own questions.
Hello,Teak.I didn't say I'm someone another.I've asked questions before.This time it's question from some e-pals in another forum where I'm being a volunteer.You see that I'm not English speaker,so aren't they.So I'm trying to ask here to get your reply for them(For some friends may face similar confusion).If that made some misunderstanding and bothered you,I apologize.
1. HIV is not infectious outside the body.
2. Irrelevant.