HIV Prevention Community
Wet Penis , Penis Discharge , Pain during urination

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I had protected sex with a CSW 4 weeks back.Now after 4 weeks I have the following symptoms.
1.Discomfort in penis throughout the day.
2.Colourless fluid discharge , which makes the penis always wet.Sometimes there are wet stains in my inderwear when i get up in the morning.
3.Heavy burning sensation , pain during urination.

I've taken the following tests ,
HIV 1+2 (Ag+Ab) - Non_reactive
HBsAg - Negative
ANTI HCV ELISA - Negative
VDRL (Qualitive) - Non-Reactive

I'm really worried about this symtom.
I wipe my penis with tissue , but within another 2 hours it becomes wet again.
Please help.
These tests were taken after 4 Weeks from exposure.
You don't have an HIV concern.
Thanks Teak.Just for confirmation , burning pain during urination and discharge from penis are not symptoms of HIV right ?.And is the HIV test I've taken ( HIV 1+2 Ag+Ab) a reliable test after 4 weeks ?

Thanks again.God Bless You.
You had no exposure.
  I visited a doctor for the penis discharge , I was diagnised for Urethritis and He has given me Doxycycline for 2 weeks.Now after 5 weeks of exposure , I'm getting the following symptoms.
It started like rash on my palm.They were raised bumps on the plam.It was not painful.Then it spread to the entire palm on both the hands.It has dried on the place it started initially leaving dark patches under the skin.
The finger tips has become very hard and scaly kind.The skin is peeling off on the finger tips.It starts like a water/air bubble on the finger tips , and gradually become hard .It pains a lot when i touch it.
Is this symptom of sero-conversion.I've taken the above mentioned tests when i had these symptoms.Will the test come out positive , when taken during the period of symptoms.
I have pain below my left ears also.
you had NO risk
Today morning while urinating , I observed many small rashes on my penis head.The rash are raised and with white head.The penis looks red , partucularly the opening of the penis is bright red.I'm really worried about the symptoms.
I've not had these symptoms anytime in my life.I'm confused why these symptoms are appearing after the sexual episode i had 6 weeks back.
In addition to this I have severe pain in the groin area and in the area where thighs meet the upper body.

But the rash is really scaring Me.
From the date I've had the intercourse , all these symptoms started one after the other.
Initially sore throat , then rashes on palm , fingers , then finger tip skin getting really hard and gradually peeling off.
Now this rash on the penis head and the redness.
I'm not sure , if the condom was used properly .

Are these ARS symptoms.I've had tests after 4 weeks , all were negative.
HIV 1+2 (Ag+Ab) - Non_reactive
HBsAg - Negative
ANTI HCV ELISA - Negative
VDRL (Qualitive) - Non-Reactive

Not sure what is going on.
Please help.
What should be My next course of action.I live in Dubai (UAE) so really worried to visit the doctor for diagnosis.Because if something comes up , i'll be behind bars and then will be deported.I'd loose my job also.
I travelled to India for doing the tests last week.
I'm unable to wait for the window period , with all these symptoms appearing one after the other.