HIV Prevention Community
What are the chances I have hiv

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

What are the chances I have hiv

About 9days ago I had protected virginal sex with a sex worker aka escort girl... And then I received unprotected oral sex sex where she went down on me. I had virginal sex with her three times that night all protected and I received oral three times unprotected. It has be en 9 days I feel fine, however just left of my Adams apple their is a slight irritation, there are no visible signs of a bump their could this be a swollen lymph node...?
This is a 100% no risk situation.  You had protected sex, the key word here being protected.  As long as you use a condom for anal or vaginal sex you will continue to be HIV free.

Not one person in the entire HIV isn't a tranmission route and there is over 25 years of scientific studies and also studies on serodiscordant couples to prove this.

Well done for having the sense to protect yourself and use a condom.

NO RISK
What are the chances you have hiv-ZERO.You used protection each time you had penetrative vaginal sex and the unprotected oral sex was zero risk also,although you might what to test for more common STD,s.You can relax now because your safe.
my second paragraph meant to say:

Not one person on the entire HIV epidenic has gotten HIV from getting a blow job.  This isn't a transmission route and there is over 25 years of scientific studies and also studies on serodiscordant couples to prove this.

Sorry for typos on first response :)
Cheers guys much appreciated..... One last question what other STD causes swollen lymph nodes?
This is a HIV specific forum and as far as HIV goes you are reliably negative.

You said you had slight irritation near your adams apple no sign of a bump, why do you think you have swollen lymph nodes?  Have they been diagnosed by a doctor?

i think you are worrying about HIV and micro examining your body for sign and symptoms of a disease that you simply cannot have.
True... All the evidence thus far show I haven't got HIV.... Im just paranoid and I'm looking for the slightest little scratch and associating it with HIV which is just stupid.... Like u guys said having protected sex = HIV negative..... And receiving oral is very very rare.... So I think it just comes down to paranoia..... Any how it's the last time I'm ******* a sex worker I'm just going to b faithful to my gal.....
Ray, HIV from receiving oral is not rare it doesnn't happen.  NEVER.

You really have NOTHING to worry about it.