HIV Prevention Community
Will i get HIV or STD?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Will i get HIV or STD?

I had sex with a china prostitute that costed me 100 bucks in singapore. Had sexual intercourse and oral sex with her. But the problem was, i had a mouth ulcer which is very closer to my lips and i actually went to do oral sex on her very violently. After the sexual intercourse, i realised  that my ulcer bleed and there was a  bit of blood in my mouth. What are the chances of me getting HIV and STD from such china prostitutes in singapore. HELP pls. I am very troubled.
was your sexual intercourse with her protected or not? if not you need to test after 12 weeks from the intercourse to get your conclusive results>
this is an hiv froum for more information on STD's you can post at the STD forum.
You do not mention if your intercourse was protected or not. I assume it was unprotected. The HIV is mainly transmitted thru unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Also if body fluid that contains the HIV is exposed directly into opening into the bloodstream (soure for example). You need to test at 12 weeks from this exposure and protect your sex partners with the use of condom until you are sure you are negative.
You have already asked this question do not break forum rules by starting a new thread
Protected as in wearing a condom? I did wear a condom. But the problem is my mouth was in contact with the vagina and i did experience the taste of it, which means that her blody fluid might have be in contact with my lips and my ulcer. I am not very sure the prostitute is safe a not. Help, i am very worried of this.
Means perform oral sex,C in case of oral sex the risk is near to zero(if your partner is infected with HIV) 1/10,000 as per statics.U dont need to worry for that,calm ur self take a antibody test after completion of six weeks. Hope u will get negetive. Best of luck and again..dont be  in panic..bcoz stress and anixety is more dengerous than HIV.