Worried of getting HIV
I was a married man. Had a little sexlife problem with my wife. I often hire protitutes to satisfy my needs. But since I am afraid to catch HIV, I often limit my acts with csw. Most of the time, I would just let them do protected blowjob or handjob.

I also often consult with my doctor. I had taken 10 HIV blood test in 5 different hospitals for the past 4 years and the results are all negative. It is because my doctor said that I could even get HIV by receiving blowjob or kissing. Therefore, I take HIV test everytime I receive oral sex or doing something that made contact with their body fluids.

I was happy that I was negative. But recently I had 2 protected sex with csw and it begin to worry me.

What worries me is that:
1)  My condom rolls up. It covers about half to three quarter of my penis. What if I have unnotice pimples around pubic hair? What if the fluid drips down from the uncovered part going inside the condom and then my urethra?
2) She kiss my lips alot, and we do french kiss. What if my lips is dry and skin peeled?
3) I did touch her vagina. Did not put my finger in her. Just stimulating the surface with my middle finger, but it gets very wet. I am afraid the virus goes into my bloodstream from my fingernails or perhaps through some cuts that I did not notice. But I am very sure that my finger had no wound thats spills blood.
4) I stupidly perform oral on her. I use the tips of my tounge to slightly stimulate her clitoris for 1-2 seconds. And then I pause for a while, and do it again for another 1-2 seconds. I did not lick her vagina. This one realy scares me!

I keep on telling myself that I am safe. But I just get over my fear and guilt. After sex, I check for condom breakage, I fill full with water and tie it up. It seems perfect. No leaking at all!

I am scared to death right now, I need some encouragement to take the 11th HIV test if it is needed. Please help me. Calm me down, I am about to bang my head against the wall.
1) Do I really need to take HIV test again? Or am I beign paranoid?
2) In what situation is performing oral sex on women could transmit HIV? Licking and sucking it and swallowing the fluid?
1) Not a hiv concern.
2) Not a hiv concern.
3) Not a hiv concern.
4) Not a hiv concern.

HIV is sexually transmitted by unprotected anal/vaginal penetrative sex.
AS you ask,
A : You did not require to even take the test first time, let alone the 11th time.

A: HIV is not transmitted via oral sex, irrespective you swallow the fluid or not.

You are good.
Thanks for your reply at_ss. Maybe it is my guilt and anxiety that bring in those fears in me.

But what if blood present when I stimulate her clitoris using the tips of my tongue? I am pretty sure that I did not put tongue in her vagina, just stimulate her clitoris for few seconds without licking it just like the way people eat ice cream.

Please reply, I am in need of help. Anyone else perhaps want to share your view?
Not an HIV concern.