HIV Prevention Community
Worried

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Worried

somebody pls answer...doc i have a strange pain at neck muscle just that,but i have a infection teeth..i dont havent any symptoms,today is 8th day from contact!pls can you tell me:
1) wich are the first simptoms in case of hiv?
2) in case of superficial cut at lips(without bleeding,just dead skin gone) offer oral sex for a very short time(seconds)to a girl,its possible to give me the virus?
3)if  swallow secrets vaginals or a girl swallow cum from a infected person with hiv its possible to get the virus?
4) Why other doctors,science peoples tell hiv can be transfered trough oral sex unprotected?do you know some cases in reality?
5) the last question,after how many weeks(days) from contact should test for Hiv?
Your answer will be very apreciate! and im certanly done with post ! Live your life :(
Tags: worried, Pain, Oral, sex
There was no reason to have any further discussion. You never had an exposure and you were advised of it.  If you have suicidal thoughts seek professional help. You do no have an HIV concern and you are out of the scope of help that this or any online forum can provide.
1) Hiv symptoms, if any present, mimick the day to day illnesses.
2) No
3) No
4) No doctors say that Hiv can be transmitted by oral sex. This is informed in this forum and also doctors working in this field (from India, Mumbai)
5) 90 days (if you have had real exposure)
My exposure was : Oral sex unprotected (received)
                             Cunningulus (5-7 seconds without tongue inside the vagin)
                              kissed(without tongue)just lips
                              PROTECTED vaginal sexual contact !
So what do you think? :-s im a little worry :(
Oral sex unprotected (received) - No risk.
Cunningulus (5-7 seconds without tongue inside the vagin) - No risk.
kissed(without tongue)just lips - No risk.
PROTECTED vaginal sexual contact - No risk.
So what do you think? - You did not have any need to worry. no need to test. You are good.
Thx very much for you answer and for your assurance ! im just a little worry because i have a strange pain at muscle from neck like a muscle soreness!
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Yes Teak im sorry for multiple post but nobody answer me again! im sorry..pls understand my situation...in case of something pozitive answer....i dont know what im gonna do i think suicide ...because i cant live like this ! i was a fool to go to ESCORT !!! iM SO SORRY...
I hope you're right...Thx for all yours answers peoples and this site is really helpful! I SORRY again for multi post..was just desperate..Have a good day !