HIV Prevention Community
Xanax rape ?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Xanax rape ?

I went to a guys house who unfortunately had like 6 other guys there, I went up to my guy friends room and forgot to take my Xanax that was prescribed to me.. I have little to zero idea of what happened after that . I recall smoking marijuana as well, but I woke up the next afternoon to him saying he had to go to work. He said we went to get food during the night & I vaguely remember doing that. My clothes weren't in a total disarray, my shirt was still tucked in my pants & my vagina was dry. Should I get tested , or just listen to him saying we both fell asleep ? If I was raped while passed out how would I know ? What would the signs be
You mentioned in a past post that you would know after the fact, but what would the signs be.. if I was clearly high out of my mind & don't remember a thing.. would I still feel him inside of me or taking off my clothes ? Would I be wet afterwards ?
I haven't had sex in several months so would there have been pain or tears ?
Do you trust him,how long has he been in your life,i feel if you had seven guys in you,you would have some sort of discomfort,i hate me who feel that its ok to do that,its sick
Im not so much concerned with them as I am with my friend, he was passed out as well so I believe. If any single guy was to have entered me while I was passed out, would I & how would I know after the fact
You've been here multiple times asking the same questions, seek professional help for  your issues.