HIV Prevention Community
am i hiv positive?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

am i hiv positive?

Hi. i have a question? if u have a std in 1 yr more does is it posible to become a hiv/aids?

This discussion is related to start antiretroviral therapy or not?.
What was your HIV exposure that is concerning you?
i dnt knw but i hve @ std for more thn 1 yr @nd nw i do hve some e@rly symptoms of hiv like difficult n bre@th @nd cold @nd swE@ting... is this hiv positive?
pls help me .. i wnt to hve @ hiv test but i dnt hve @ money. :(
Have you ever had unprotected anal or vaginal sex or ever shared works with other IV drug abusers?
What do you mean you don't know?Did you engage in unprotected penetrative vaginal or anal sex,if not then you had no risk and don't require testing.
i hve done unprotected sex.. on my ex. after we hve a sex, i hve a symptoms of std and genital wrts. and in few weeks i though its gone cause no more symtoms (symptoms) a yr and months after i try to a girl intercourse. she hve a symtoms (symptoms) of std and now i cnnt breath propelry ... wt is this?
i ddnt try anal sex.. but vaginl sex only...
I have no idea what is going on but you need to go and have an HIV test.You said you can't afford one but in some clinics the tests are free.
if the std cnnt cure as posble it cn be form as hiv/aids?
A STD does not turn into HIV, HIV is it's own disease.
ok2 tnx sir/maam. but i xpreicne it some hiv symptoms like feel cold hard to breath and sweating.. if i feel some symptoms is it posble to bcme a hiv postve? or jst simple or ordinry illnesss?
You require an HIV test.That simple.