HIV Prevention Community
anti-HIV test in day 75 after possible exposure

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I have possible HIV exposure on 19 February, having unprotected anal sex with someone who have unknown health status .. In this 3 months I'm getting ARS like symptoms.. fever,headache,swollen lymph glands, rash, etc

I got tested for HIV in the 4th week after possible exposure and it came negative.
the same is happen with my 11th week (75-76 days) after exposure rapid test and it came negative.. (honestly I'm shocked, I thought I was positive)

I know that HIV test is conclusive after 12th week.. I'm just asking is there any chance my test results will change in a week? Have u heard that the result change in one or two week? I'm planning to get tested again two weeks from now to get more conclusive result.

The 11th week negative result makes me less anxious and the symptoms are gone.. is this because my less-anxiety or I'm on the dormant stage of HIV infection and will be tested positive after this? Please somebody help me.. Thanks

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY unlikely that your test result will change...expect a negative
thanks for Ur answer Lizzie.. i got tested in Indonesia, will it matter? on my 11th test, they take my blood with needles and within one/two hours later i accept the result.. I have doubt with the method. I think they use some older test kit and need more times to detect hiv antibody and cant detect hiv antibody at that time..

just to make sure im on the right path..

to be certain i get tested at day 79.. on 8 May.. using probably rapid test from 2nd generation hiv test.. am i okay?
yes that is ok
thanks vance..
got my 97th day result using 3 method ELISA Non Reactive. can i put this all behind me?
Yes,you are 100% HIV negative.You can put this all behind you--congrats.
i have test 95.day antihıv elisa result negative i am ok? am i need to repeat test later days ? it is %100 true?