biting in kissing and skin tear and oral sex

I had a gay unprotected oral sex with an unknown person. My partner when he was kissing me started biting my lips.I felt my skin getting pulled but I didn't stop him for some time and let that happen.  After I came back home (after the sex) I found that there was a minute tear on my lower lip like the one that happens in case of chapped lips. So, slight blood was visible on my skin (kind of reddish skin) but it wasn't bleeding out. Can that be a reason for getting infected with HIV. I didn't see or feel any kind of bleeding from his mouth.
Secondly, with that tear on my lip I gave him an unprotected blow job. He didn't cum in my mouth but he probably   pre-ejaculated which must have touched the tear on my lower lip that happened just before during kissing. Could that cause HIV to be transferred in my body.
I don't know the status of his HIV test. He says he gets tested twice a year but if he had acquired HIV recently cannot be known.
no one replied to my post, does that mean that I am at a higher risk of getting HIV?
I would like to have a same answer as coolhdude19 does, cause I got the same problem except my partner was a prostitute.