HIV Prevention Community
blood

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

blood

anybody,help! I met a prostitute last monday ,and she gave me a masturbation.during the case ,I found there was a open wound on her hand,and also the blood was bleeding.I am very afraid that I may got HIV throught that,because the wound touched my penis directly and I don't konw if there was wound on my penis too.was i at risk ????
No you were not at risk for HIV. The virus does not survive outside its host (body)
first thank you !  I konw the virus does not survive outside its body,but i mean the fresh blood
on her hand may touched directly the wound on my penis . Still no risk ???WHY???
if your wound was large enough to transmit HIV you wouldn't be getting a hand job. Cuts, nicks ect...start to heal from the inside out and would inable HIV, in addition will not become active once inactive.