body feeling hot but no fever -symptoms of hiv?
Hi , I know one of the earlier symptoms of HIV is fever .After ten days of exposure  .if someone feel warm inside the body like never had before but have no fever .is it counted as one of the symptom ? Or someone must get 37.5 celcius to be consider as a real chance of having HIV?
.
you had NO risk so if you are feeling ill...see your dr.   it's NOT hiv related
Have you heard of any HIV patients with no fever but feel hot inside the body at their early stage? or it has to be a fever (37.5) to be really consider a sign?  just curious to ask .
feeling hot inside but having a normal temperature is NOT a fever
Thanks Miss Lizzie . feeling hot inside does not or never associated with a HIV fever ? A HIV fever is fever which shall be more than 37.5 higher am i right?
you are obsessing about something that you don't need to concern yourself about...you had NO risk.

Miss Lizzie if you've read my post posted last week . I had unprotected oral sex which i didnt know when my penis was hurt (before or after )she gave me oral . I know oral sex is 0 risk .

So i post a new thread here and ask about the heat i got inside my body .no fever but hot inside .however i feel  energized too.

If a patient got heat but no fever(please ignore my case) does that means our body starts moving against the HIV virus? or only the present of fever shows  that we are probably infected? I couldn't find any article on web a related to this so i came here again.

As Lizzie already advised you, you never had an exposure. Move along.
Dear teak have you heard of any HIV patients with no fever but feel hot inside the body at their early stage?
What part of you never had an exposure? Move along.
dear teak i will move but can you answer me is there any HIV patients with no fever but feel hot inside the body at their early stage? i am so deeply sorry.
Move along.
thanks teak looks like you wont likely to answer my question anymore . I will just trust you without any doubt !!!!
I am having the same symptom. I recently, about 3 weeks ago had unprotected vaginal sex with a girl. The following day or 2 o started noticing my genital area was feeling very warm/hot  and then over the next couple of daays i felt hot throughout my body but no temperature. Is this an ARS symptom ora symptom for another std or viral infection. Please help!?
HIV has no specific symptoms so we don't discuss them here. The only way to know your status to take an HIV test three months post exposure.
This was helpful I've been panicky for the last week because I been experiencing the same thing
what if the head of my penis is kind of red some say it's from to masturbation or is it a sign of HIV
you had no risk either & what does the head of your penis being read have to do with HIV?--Move on.
I google it and it said something about penis head being red but I'm also over weight you think something else might be wrong I had a cyst and now it's almost gone on the right side of my head? I appreciate every ones help it gave me piece of mind instead of freaking out
That is not an ARS symptom--end of story.
have been you tested bryant? what's the result?
yes i do have such experience though not oral sex but have been feeling exessive heat inside my body for more than eight months now no weight loss or other mentioned symptoms but i have been engolved with fear all this while. Pls help me out.
pls do explain the cause of exessive heat in the body mean while no fever
* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.
I have a question? I am female. But the heat that generates from my body moves. In spots. Some times my back area, my back of neck, even my head, my abdominal , the heat spots jus jump arounds. What can this be?
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us