HIV Prevention Community
erect penis touching sphincter

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

erect penis touching sphincter

If an erect penis, dripping with precum presses against the anal spincter so pre cum touches the anal sphincter and possibly a tad inside the sphincter- but MINIMAL- is that a risk for hiv infection? No unprotected sex or anything. Just that.
No bleeding, nothing.

I'm assuming its no risk. Am I right?
Can anyone please advise?
Then you call it unprotected penetrative sex.
Hi Teak

There was no penetration. Penis was not inside the sphincter, just very much pressed against it. Is that a risk?
What I mean is: the penis was pushed hard against the opening, but not entered, is there HIV risk from precum that could have entered the anus this way? He was in no way inside me at all.
transmission requires penetration...it happens when a penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.
Thanks Lizzie

So even if the tip of the penis was pressed against anal spincter, but there's no penetration at all- ie- penis not IN the anus, its fine.
possibly a tad inside the sphincter- but MINIMAL-??
Hi Teak

I didn't communicate it correctly. He defo was not inside the sphincter.but pressed against etc
Well we weren't there to witness it so you would better get tested 3 months post-exposure.

The transmission chance might be there, but minimal.
HI Teak

I went to clinic and explained exactly what happened.. they said that theere was no risk whatsoever as I could explain  more openly and stuff... they said that there was no risk whatsoever if no chafing, no friction etc as it wasnt actually penetration, so it was fine.,

Thanks for help :)