HIV Prevention Community
fear of sharing tissue paper

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

fear of sharing tissue paper

i had an party with my friends in a bar  and one of the  lady whom i met there kiss me on my lips so all the lip sticks of her caught on my lips after that she wiped the lip stick from my  lips using her  tissue paper which is holding in her hand.so i am worried that whether using someothers face tissue will cause hiv or std.please help me i am so much worried about this one because child hood onawards i am a germophobic.plz.....................
You can 100% relax my friend,you have nothing to worry about at all.You have as much chance of contracting an STD from that incident as i have of being the next president of the USA,absolutely Zero.
NO.This situation has nothing to do with Hiv or any other STD,s.You might want to get some help for your germophobic issues.All the best.
so brother i can relaxed from this incident
Thank you so much and god bless you. ...............
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers