head of penis is inside vagina
Can you get HIV if only head of penis is inside vagina for a short time. Is it possiblet to be infected HIV?
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Genital-contact-but-no-penetration/show/1513797?personal_page_id=2155045#post_6877653
Yes. but when I thought about it later. It is not only the genital contact, the head of the penis actually went inside the vigina. I am very scare right now and I can't take the HIV test until early August because of the 3 month window...

Pls Help....
If you penitrated without a condom then it is a risk.
Noted. What is the chances? I mean it was only the tip of the head at the entrance of the viginia. It never actually went "In". And was only last for a few seconds..

Make up your mind.

How should I put this. The tip of the penis was touching / rubbing the entrance of the vagina for short period a time. About 2 mins I would say.

And about a month later, I have a sore thoart that last about 2 weeks. I am very scare adn worry. What are the chances that I am infected with HIV?

Pls help....
Move on. You have been answer for both questions you have decied to post. Penitration=risk, no penitration=no risk.
Thanks.

But is touching / rubbing the entrance of the vagina consider as penitration?
What does penitration mean? Answer that and you have your answer.
Thanks Vance.

I don't think it consider as penetration but I just got so worry which I am about to go crazy any minute. Thanks for yor advice!