HIV Prevention Community
head of penis is inside vagina

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

head of penis is inside vagina

Can you get HIV if only head of penis is inside vagina for a short time. Is it possiblet to be infected HIV?
Yes. but when I thought about it later. It is not only the genital contact, the head of the penis actually went inside the vigina (vagina). I am very scare right now and I can't take the HIV test until early August because of the 3 month window...

Pls Help....
If you penitrated without a condom then it is a risk.
Noted. What is the chances? I mean it was only the tip of the head at the entrance of the viginia. It never actually went "In". And was only last for a few seconds..

Make up your mind.

How should I put this. The tip of the penis was touching / rubbing the entrance of the vagina for short period a time. About 2 mins I would say.

And about a month later, I have a sore thoart that last about 2 weeks. I am very scare adn worry. What are the chances that I am infected with HIV?

Pls help....
Move on. You have been answer for both questions you have decied to post. Penitration=risk, no penitration=no risk.
Thanks.

But is touching / rubbing the entrance of the vagina consider as penitration?
What does penitration mean? Answer that and you have your answer.
Thanks Vance.

I don't think it consider as penetration but I just got so worry which I am about to go crazy any minute. Thanks for yor advice!