HIV Prevention Community
is a fever of 37.7 celsius (99.8 fahrenheit) that fluctuates during the...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

is a fever of 37.7 celsius (99.8 fahrenheit) that fluctuates during the day high enough to be a symptom of ars?

i have fever along with mildly sore throat.
HIV is not diagnosed on the basis of symptoms. The only way to know for sure is to have an  HIV test at 3 months post exposure. What do you believe could be your risk?
unprotected vaginal intercourse with a friend whose status is unknown for me. and i forgot to add that by fluctuating i mean that 37.7 is the absolute top so far, but it's 37.3-37.4 most of the time. also, i don't really feel sick or tired, if that makes any difference..
Hi there, post a question.. not a comment... Secondly i have the same anxiety from last 6-7 days ... i have fever from 98c to 99.5c on and off whole day.. Doctor told me that i ve typhoid and two labs confirmed it but one was in negative... they did elisa test... i dont know what to do.... secondly i've very little 8-10 bumps/rash on my right leg on different places... its almost sixth week now... in your question write ur post exposure time too. Wish you best of luck... and pray for me too. thanks
also, sometimes the fever goes away. for example, in the morning, when i take a temperature 30 minutes after waking up, it's 36.6 degrees celsius.
i think its better that you write to Teak.. He will give you prompt and exact advice.. Just in post comment... write to teak and your comment. thanks
i had sex 3 month and 10 days ago all my tests are ok (negetive) and my gf at 3month and 10 days she is negetive also but im having this symptoms too but not rash on off tempreture maximum to 37.5 i fell hot some times i have no fever some times 37.5 and i have to much stress of hiv and these stuff anxiety too much ((3 month one day i dont feel hot one day i feel hot and temp max 37.5 only few times in 3 month an 10 days maybe less than 9 days i was 37.3 37.4 37.5 and the way im talking is changed and vision and dyaria right before the test after than stopped
i did pcr also at 1month and half 2 month and half p24 antigen  every thing thanx god is negetive  and after 3 month i did elisa it came negetive
can you help us
now is 4th months and 9 days i did normal hiv test it was negetive but i still at night become 37.3 37.2 and feeling of hotness i live in hot country before i think when the weather was warmer my temp was 37.5 max 6  and at morning feeling of hot ness with normal body temp i broke up with that girl and i tested her till three months she was fine  im a bit worried now cause 4 months is passed with negetive result of rna at 45 days and another pcr rna at 73 days and the rest of my tests in here they dont call 37.3 .4 .5 as a fever!!    only my university lady who is not a doctor and my teacher they are telling me more than 37 is some things wrong in my body i also have on off dayaria 3 days i have 2 days i dont have out of 10 doctors that i have 8 of them they are telling me  its because of anxiety ((((plz help)))
You have a conclusive negative test result.