HIV Prevention Community
please help

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

please help

I went to a massage centre  for morrocan bath in dubai before 2 days.lady took me into bathroom.there was a stand for bath.I laid on that stand.she gave me bath .she was naked , I kissed her and at last she gave me hand job.there was no penetrative sex . I did not insert anything in her vagina or anus or in her mouth. Even  I did not kiss her on her lips.now I am afraid that if there was any semen or vaginal fluid on that stand I can be infected by that small semen or fluid.is it possible to get HIV infection by this kind of act means being naked or taking bath together or by small semen or vaginal fluid touching .I don't know there was anything or not .
Not an HIV concern.
Thank you sir . Acording to your openion HIV is not possible out side body, It need penetrative sex . Right ?