HIV Prevention Community
semen in bathroom
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

semen in bathroom

Hi,

A friend came to our house. He stayed for a couple of days. I do not know his hiv status, but there are some reasons that make him a candidate for contracting that disease.

Once he masturbated with his clothes on, and then went into the bathroom to wash those clothes. He may have dripped some semen onto the bathroom floor. He also took a bath after washing his semen stained underwear.
Immediately after he left the bathroom, my mother went in to clean the bathroom floor. Now this is what is worrying me.

1. She may have touched the soap that he had used to wash his semen stained clothes.
2. There may have been some semen on the bathroom floor. Although I do not think that my mother would've touched it directly, she usually cleans the bathroom floor by squatting and using a short mop to flush the water in the drain.
3. My mother may have a few cuts on her hand.

I am really worried as to what should I do?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
461503_tn?1212069610
You should learn how is hiv trasnmited how is not, what are you saying is not a way for trasnmission its just imposible, then after you learn and notice how dumb is your question, find a therapist to work with your anxiety.
Blank
277836_tn?1359669774
GET EDUCATED ON HIV AND STDS dont bring that nonsense here
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
is this the "semen in the bathroom" guy again???????

he masterbated with his clothes on?  hhhuuummmmm...interesting!!!!!  and you know this HOW?  did you watch him?  sorry...i just had to ask :)
Blank
thanks for the reply,
I think he also masterbated in the bathroom and may not have flushed it properly. It may be lying on the floor although it would be wet with water.
What if it came in contact with an open cut on the hand while my mother was cleaning the floor.

Sorry for being so paranoid.
Blank
461503_tn?1212069610
Read above, and forget about it.
Blank
If it would be lying in water, it would be instantaneously killed.
Blank
HIV is NOT ALIVE. It's either active or nonactive. HIV can not stat active outside its host. There was no risk what so ever if he masturbated in your bathroom and got semen on the floor and you stepped in it bare footed.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...