HIV Prevention Community
what are the odds i got hiv

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

what are the odds i got hiv

hi there,about 2 months ago i had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a woman iv been seeing for a while.to be more precise,i was only inside her for about 20 seconds after which  i came back to my senses n put a condom on.by the way i am circumcised and i hear this provides some protection against infection.after about 2 weeks only thing i felt was like a slight itch inside the shaft of my penis,it passed.that was the first encounter!second was about a month ago n this timei didnt really penetrate,by the head of my penis went in a few times for about a minute.after the second time i was sneezing for about 2 days two weeks after the fact(dont know if that counts as flu).iv had muscle aches,mild pain in my knees n lower back,all of which are not uncommon for me(im a mechanic,lots of heavy lifting)but the onething thats been worrying me is a slight n anoying sorenes of both my testicles that comes n goes,they are not swollen or painfull when i touch and since iv been reading about possible hiv symptoms iv been stressing n checking my groin area to look for swollen lymph nodes,are they vissible or painful when swollen?coz i cant see anything.im still seeing this woman n she showed me her last hiv results from august of last year(NEGATIVE!).but im still stressed plan on going for a test as soon as i clock 3 months.
thanking you in advance for your help
Tags: HIV, Infection
U have negligible risk of exposure.... take a test now and at the end of 3 months... This will calm u.... In future never have unprotected sex... And yes Stop searching Google as it may fuel ur anxiety...
thankyou so much for the advice,it really has helped