what are the odds i got hiv
hi there,about 2 months ago i had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a woman iv been seeing for a while.to be more precise,i was only inside her for about 20 seconds after which  i came back to my senses n put a condom on.by the way i am circumcised and i hear this provides some protection against infection.after about 2 weeks only thing i felt was like a slight itch inside the shaft of my penis,it passed.that was the first encounter!second was about a month ago n this timei didnt really penetrate,by the head of my penis went in a few times for about a minute.after the second time i was sneezing for about 2 days two weeks after the fact(dont know if that counts as flu).iv had muscle aches,mild pain in my knees n lower back,all of which are not uncommon for me(im a mechanic,lots of heavy lifting)but the onething thats been worrying me is a slight n anoying sorenes of both my testicles that comes n goes,they are not swollen or painfull when i touch and since iv been reading about possible hiv symptoms iv been stressing n checking my groin area to look for swollen lymph nodes,are they vissible or painful when swollen?coz i cant see anything.im still seeing this woman n she showed me her last hiv results from august of last year(NEGATIVE!).but im still stressed plan on going for a test as soon as i clock 3 months.
thanking you in advance for your help
U have negligible risk of exposure.... take a test now and at the end of 3 months... This will calm u.... In future never have unprotected sex... And yes Stop searching Google as it may fuel ur anxiety...
thankyou so much for the advice,it really has helped