HIV Prevention Community
worried with hiv

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

worried with hiv

i already had a cough, and had oral that night unprotected
the next after noon i was going to stay at a mates but didnt cos i had a high tempreture and a headache
and a bad cough the next day.. the day after oral, before the high temp and headache i whacked my head plain footy on the ground and didnt really eat much that day, but then the days after muscles were saw and played a whole weekend of footy and was fine after that weekend...   could this be from contractin hiv, i havnt got tested yet and its been like 2 months
Nothing to do with HIV. Nothing.
No you were not at risk, your symptoms are not related to HIV.
but about 2 weeks ago
i also got about 20 or 30 pimple like dots
all over right side of abdomen, had them for 4 days then they went... what would that be?
im 14 . mayb just puberty with the pimples cos ive been having ulcers in my mouth and sore muscles but thats after sport....  
thanks
but about 2 weeks ago
thanks
Move on. You were never at risk.