Ringworm treatment
What is best OTC medication to use for scalp ringworm?  My 16 year old son has started wrestling and has quickly developed two small spots on his scalp and I want to treat it quickly before it gets worse.  Also, what should I keep on hand if it shows up on other parts of his body?
Treatment for scalp ringworm includes washing the scalp with shampoo with selenium sulfide (2.5%) or zinc pyrithione (1-2%) used 2-3 times weekly at home. Oral steroids, Griseofulvin and oral antifungals may also be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.