Health Insurance Expert Forum
Need Surgery ASAP have no Insurance Please Help!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding health insurance issues such as Medicare, Medicaid, Long-term health insurance, COBRA, insurance portability.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Need Surgery ASAP have no Insurance Please Help!

I found out yesterday that I need Emergency surgery on my back! I have free-floating fragments in the plasma between my 4th and 5th vertabrae......The orthopedic surgen that I saw after recieving my MRI results said that the material inside the discs in my lower back has come out and the whole area is swollen and putting tremenous pressure on a group of nerve endings. Including my Siatic (sciatic) nerve. I just switched jobs and don't have insurance. I got a second opinon from a chiropractor, who confirmed this diagnosis......So what do I do? I need the surgery ASAP but can't afford the $40,000 it costs to have it. And I don't feel like telling my future children they can't go to college cause daddy is still paying off the surgery he had 20 years ago!  PLEASE HELP!!!!