Healthy life User Group
The Power of Lemon Water
About This Group:

Avoiding synthetic drugs and using natural products in the right manner might help us to have a healthier life, so let's share our knowledge and new findings regarding to natural products ( naturally made and found )

Founded by rahim28 on April 8, 2010
18 members

The Power of Lemon Water

6142582?1284533884
The Power of Lemon Water

Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of your body. Your skin can't look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins! When you get rid of toxic waste in your system, your skin will show it first! Your skin will be the first thing you notice cause it looks clear and not sallow and full of acne. However, that's not all the benefits that lemons provide for us! (Another healthy way to get rid of toxins that hold onto your fat and cause visceral fat, is by doing a health cleanse!)

Lemon can help relieve many digestion problems when mixed with hot water. These include nausea, heartburn, constipation and parasites. It is even known to help relieve hiccups when consumed as a juice. Lemon juice acts as a liver tonic and helps you digest your food by helping your liver produce more bile. It decreases the amount of phlegm produced by your body. It is also thought to help dissolve gallstones.

Because of its high Vitamin C content, it is used to prevent and treat many infections, hasten wound healing, and diminish allergies. Lemon juice also relieves symptoms of asthma, tonsillitis, and sore throats.
i love lemon water! it has been my main vice and it works great! i also drink lemon and honey cleanse tea each day...
This is great. Whenever I feel sick or run down I run to lemon water. :) It's a way to nip it in the bud...
It is also good if you need more digestive acid to help digestive your meal, my doctor recommended that I try it.
katrinika commented on Leg cramps... a re-vi...
Nov 14
Willy50 commented on Leg cramps... a re-vi...
Nov 14
Dee1956 commented on Leg cramps... a re-vi...
Nov 14