Hearing Loss Expert Forum
Hearing lose.

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Hearing lose.
Hi,it has been over ten years now i got to know of my mums hearing is not in good shape, i mean normal ,her left ear was the problem,she has been to kolebu here in Ghana but,what they discover was not succesful,they admitted that ther was notthing wrong with her,its still the same,i need  an advice.

Has your mother  has a hearing evaluation to determine what is going on with her ears?  If she has been diagnosed with sensorineural hearing loss then she may benefit from the use of hearing aids.  
I would start by having the evaluation and see what the Audiologist recommends.

Thank you,
Rachele M. Orsini, Au.D.
Welcome to this forum site. I am kailly from India.I am new member here.I have same problem.but now a days i am using herbal shampoo.it is good for hairs.
--------------------
DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER
A related discussion, Mastoidectomy was started.
A related discussion, ears cleaning tips was started.