Aa
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

1 - 20 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3103226 tn?1345832761
Hi,it has been over ten years now i got to know of my mums hearing is not in good shape, i mean normal ,her left ear was the problem,she has been to kolebu here in Ghana but,what they discover was not succesful,they admitted that ther wa...
  Posted
I been looking for answers to my hearing loss that I have had for the past three months, but only have some possible ideas. I was hoping to find if anyone has gone through similar situation and what their outcome or outlook has been. ...
  Posted
Very unfortunately due to mumps hearing loss of my 10 years daughter,s left ear has lost. Affter 5 days the steroid medicine was started. Medicine related to functioning the nerve also advised and have had for 3 months continuously but n...
  Posted
When exposed to loud noises, but sometimes not so loud like at night my own voice, my left ear will make a rattling vibrating noise. I think it has to do with muscles tightening i read that somewhere. I also have tmj on that side and som...
  Posted
9007296 tn?1401151257
I'm 6 months pregnant and last week I lost hearing in my right ear. I believe it's due to a sinus infection because, yesterday I blew my nose a few times and my hearing has returned. My question is since I'm pregnant what medicine can I...
  Posted
Hi there. 29 year old female. I went for a walk this evening and went to check my pulse after. Feeling on the right side of my neck for the heart beat. As I pressed down to count my pulse, I started to hear my heartbeat/whooshing sound i...
  Posted
Hi guys. I've had this problem for about 3-4 years. I can't explain it very well, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I have this randomly occurring hearing loss of sorts in my right ear. I can't really find anything to compare it to....
  Posted
Hello I recently left hospital due to septic shock. I have now due to the antibiotics given to me to deal with the infection total deafness on my right side accompanied by tinnitus on the same side also. From what I have been reading o...
  Posted
Hello. My husband went to the emergency room three weeks ago because clear liquid and blood was coming out of his left ear. They said they thought he had a ruptured eardrum. They gave him antibiotic eardrops and sent him home. A week...
  Posted
my son was saying few words when he was 1 year old. when he was 15 months old he stop talking and ive been asking the doctor he stop talking to all his appts. my daughter have austism and I don't see any signs of austism in him. my son i...
  Posted
Has anyone used Acupuncture or Chiropractors to help with SSHL. I read somewhere (and darned if I can find it now) that a few people have had some success with these type of procedures. Never having had any experience with either of th...
  Posted
Though I don't believe I've actually lost my hearing at all, I have had an odd sensation in my ear for quite a few weeks now - probably about a month. It feels like a mild version of the sensation you get when your foot or hand falls as...
  Posted
hey :) im Cara. i lost my hearing in my left ear when i was 13. so now i am 18, i am almost totally deaf in one ear. i have a hearing aid because i listened to my music way too loud. how did you loose your hearing?
  Posted
I am fallen from 2wheeler. At that time injured my forehead and i am in coma nearly 45 days. i am read that in Doctors Report collected subarachnoid hemorrhage and 2nd one is linear lucent line compressed between mastoid and temporal bon...
  Posted
I have a concussion I lose my hearing a little my eyes get blurry my body goes numb I got hit in the temple
  Posted
My one hearing aid the mic stopped working but I have noticed a gradual hearing loss again. The Audiologist that I saw for the aids I have is the same one who now works at Miracle Ear.now.I went for my hearing exam and my hearing h...
  Posted
I woke in the middle of the night with tinnitus and fullness in Left ear and sudden (partial) hearing loss on 10/02/14 (I had concurrently an URTI for 5 days- realted or otherwise) Unfortunately I was diagnosed with conductive hearing lo...
  Posted
I have a hard time figuring out if I have Meniere's or Labyrinthitis. I have been diagnosed with both, and recently my ENT and myself are thinking it's more like Meniere's. Anyone here can help distinguish the difference? Note: I am 34 n...
  Posted
So someone borrowed my in ear earphones. I stuck them back into my ears afterwards. I'm paranoid that I caught some bacteria that will make me lose my hearing, this is taking over my day go day life. Thanks for the answer
  Posted
To start off, im germaphobic. So I let someone use my in ear earphones (The ones that you push into your ear) Then after I popped them back into my ear. I have realised that ears are dirty places, What can I catch? Im concerned about som...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment