Hearing Loss Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Cindy Beyer, Au.D. Jan 21, 2013
By mattymatty5000 Blank
When exposed to loud noises, but sometimes not so loud like at night my own voice, my left ear will make a rattling v...
By Btask49
I been looking for answers to my hearing loss that I have had for the past three months, but only have some possible ...
9007296_tn?1401151257
By Shotz63 Blank
I'm 6 months pregnant and last week I lost hearing in my right ear. I believe it's due to a sinus infection because,...
By shouldiworry1323 Blank
Hi there. 29 year old female. I went for a walk this evening and went to check my pulse after. Feeling on the right s...
By CodemasterRob Blank
Hi guys. I've had this problem for about 3-4 years. I can't explain it very well, but I'm going to give it my best sh...
By Weimeraner Blank
Hello I recently left hospital due to septic shock. I have now due to the antibiotics given to me to deal with the i...
By christinedevans Blank
Hello. My husband went to the emergency room three weeks ago because clear liquid and blood was coming out of his le...
By ddc2010201186 Blank
my son was saying few words when he was 1 year old. when he was 15 months old he stop talking and ive been asking the...
By tootsiesmom Blank
Has anyone used Acupuncture or Chiropractors to help with SSHL. I read somewhere (and darned if I can find it now) t...
By sarahar00 Blank
Though I don't believe I've actually lost my hearing at all, I have had an odd sensation in my ear for quite a few we...
By CaraLopez Blank
hey :) im Cara. i lost my hearing in my left ear when i was 13. so now i am 18, i am almost totally deaf in one ear...
By Kumar6099 Blank
I am fallen from 2wheeler. At that time injured my forehead and i am in coma nearly 45 days. i am read that in Doctor...
By cj1500 Blank
I have a concussion I lose my hearing a little my eyes get blurry my body goes numb I got hit in the temple
By ashr84 Blank
Very unfortunately due to mumps hearing loss of my 10 years daughter,s left ear has lost. Affter 5 days the steroid m...
By line Blank
My one hearing aid the mic stopped working but I have noticed a gradual hearing loss again. The Audiologist tha...
By libi1 Blank
I woke in the middle of the night with tinnitus and fullness in Left ear and sudden (partial) hearing loss on 10/02/1...
By bubbagumpshrimpin Blank
I have a hard time figuring out if I have Meniere's or Labyrinthitis. I have been diagnosed with both, and recently m...
By drewstoc Blank
So someone borrowed my in ear earphones. I stuck them back into my ears afterwards. I'm paranoid that I caught some b...
By drewstoc Blank
To start off, im germaphobic. So I let someone use my in ear earphones (The ones that you push into your ear) Then af...
By MegaWurks Blank
I Rodriguez Finley has experienced this annoying ringing of the ears. During my flight on Southwest Airlines 2013. I...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank