Hearing Loss Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By dana79623
Is it unhealthy to not have a period every month? I've went to a doctor before and she told me its perfectly fine. I ...
By tootsiesmom
Has anyone used Acupuncture or Chiropractors to help with SSHL. I read somewhere (and darned if I can find it now) t...
By sarahar00
Though I don't believe I've actually lost my hearing at all, I have had an odd sensation in my ear for quite a few we...
By CaraLopez
hey :) im Cara. i lost my hearing in my left ear when i was 13. so now i am 18, i am almost totally deaf in one ear...
By Kumar6099
I am fallen from 2wheeler. At that time injured my forehead and i am in coma nearly 45 days. i am read that in Doctor...
By cj1500
I have a concussion I lose my hearing a little my eyes get blurry my body goes numb I got hit in the temple
By ashr84
Very unfortunately due to mumps hearing loss of my 10 years daughter,s left ear has lost. Affter 5 days the steroid m...
By line
My one hearing aid the mic stopped working but I have noticed a gradual hearing loss again. The Audiologist tha...
By libi1
I woke in the middle of the night with tinnitus and fullness in Left ear and sudden (partial) hearing loss on 10/02/1...
By bubbagumpshrimpin
I have a hard time figuring out if I have Meniere's or Labyrinthitis. I have been diagnosed with both, and recently m...
By drewstoc
So someone borrowed my in ear earphones. I stuck them back into my ears afterwards. I'm paranoid that I caught some b...
By drewstoc
To start off, im germaphobic. So I let someone use my in ear earphones (The ones that you push into your ear) Then af...
By MegaWurks
I Rodriguez Finley has experienced this annoying ringing of the ears. During my flight on Southwest Airlines 2013. I...
By drewstoc
I was required to clean earphones that stick far into your ear. Could this spread deafness or other serious ear probl...
152264_tn?1280358257
Nancy TJan 22
By Nancy T
Odd question, but my dentist wants to start replacing my ancient huge fillings with crowns, and I seem to remember th...
By wickednick
Thanks in advance for your time During the last year, because of a severe problem of anxiety, my psychiatric presc...
By negroni0318
my ENT just put me 1 ear tube in my right ear...after that i feel some clogged sensation and when i talk it makes li...
By TestUser
test
Chana Lerner, AuD Dec 09, 2013
ENT
By mtreynolds
Wife 70 yrs, good health. Developed clogged/closed feeling within her ears. Family Dr adv that ears were clear, but...
Chana Lerner, AuD Dec 09, 2013
By mrmacho
recently I was a victumof a slip and fall situation. the mri shows cervical spine c5/6/7 degenerative with disk bulge...
This Forum's Experts
4442496_tn?1397096922
Chana Lerner, AuDBlank
HearUSA
Toms River, NJ
1948828_tn?1324408422
Cindy Beyer, Au.D.Blank
HearUSA
St. Petersburg, FL
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker