Hearing Loss Expert Forum
I have a bad left ear, help.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I have a bad left ear, help.

please help i have a bad left ear ache, been to docs, had 2 courses of antibiotics, not worked. my ear is clogged up, it has fluid in it as well. I,m worried about my holiday, i have a 3 and half hour flite. my left ears painful and worse outside. please help, what can i do.
1978476_tn?1327931589
Hello, I apologize for the delay in responding to this post. Someone I missed this question.

I do hope that you have found the medical help that you needed for this ear infection.

For the future, I would not recommend flying whenthere is any type of ear infection or sinus infection.  If you are being treated by a physician for these conditions they can advise you when it is safe to fly.

Again, I apologize for not answering this post in a timely manner. Please let me know what happened with your treatment if possible.

Thank you,
Rachele M. Orsini, Au.D.
2 Comments
Blank
A related discussion, my ears was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank