Hearing Loss Expert Forum
I have a bad left ear, help.

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

I have a bad left ear, help.
please help i have a bad left ear ache, been to docs, had 2 courses of antibiotics, not worked. my ear is clogged up, it has fluid in it as well. I,m worried about my holiday, i have a 3 and half hour flite. my left ears painful and worse outside. please help, what can i do.
Hello, I apologize for the delay in responding to this post. Someone I missed this question.

I do hope that you have found the medical help that you needed for this ear infection.

For the future, I would not recommend flying whenthere is any type of ear infection or sinus infection.  If you are being treated by a physician for these conditions they can advise you when it is safe to fly.

Again, I apologize for not answering this post in a timely manner. Please let me know what happened with your treatment if possible.

Thank you,
Rachele M. Orsini, Au.D.
A related discussion, my ears was started.