ANIEXTY OR HEART FAILURE
okay so heres my story. Im 24years of age, weigh 150lbs, workout reguraly, and eat healthy. I also quit smoking 2 years ago due to chest pain, and headaches while i would smoke. I do not do any drugs or drink, because i get very sick. I also have a five year old son. I remember the day i first experienced chest pain. It was about 4years ago, and i was pumping gas, when all of a sudden a sharp stabbing pain came threw my chest, by my heart area. At first I wanted to call an ambulance, but decided to drive my self to ER. Chest xrays, EKG, and blood came back normal, except my potassium level was extremely low. SO they gave me this big horse, see threw pill, and sent me on my way. Meanwhile, something else seemed to be happening in my body. I was having excuriating headaches, that would come on very dull, and then explode like a firecracker near my temples. They sometimes would affect my vision. MY wieght was going from up to down, and it just seemed like i was just a wreck.  Finally the one thing doctors could rule out, is that i had a very ugly diseased gall bladder that needed removal. During the examination before surgury, I explained to my doctor, of headaches, chest pain, dizziness, extreme fatigue, nausea and upset stomach  and weight gain where among my symptoms. She ordered up a few tests, inlcuding an ECHO, in which it was discovered that I did have a heart murmur with LOW regurgitation(but at that time still my EKGS where normal), and a cyst on my kidney. In all I was able to get my gall bladder removed, and was told to have heart and kidney followups. Well that was 3 years ago. In the between time I was suffering, feeling like im dieing, my EKGS went from normal to Abnormal, and was told only because of age. It was ruled out aniexty was the diagnose. Now, I have in total went to the ER on 7 different occasions, where one time my EKG was showing a slight heart attack, so the doctor says, but blood work was fine. On all occasions my symptoms where shortness of breath, chest pain, and headaches. my blood pressure on this one occasion was very high, in which they took me back right away, and put me on a heart monitor, and all was fine. I actually have walked out the ER 3x times before speaking to the doctor, because i felt like they didnt care, or wasnt listening to my symptoms because of my AGE. Today has been the worst of my pains ever. I was driving then all of a sudden i couldnt breathe, and i got so weak i felt like i couldnt drive. I literally feel like my life is slipping out of me, and im dieing from heart failure. My primary doctor knows my history. but hasnt sent me to see a  cardo doctor yet, only a nero doctor. He also prescribed me migrane pills, and zololoft(which he promised that it would take away my chest pain 100%) I have stopped taking all his medicine because it doesnt work. Im utterly confused, and lost at the point. My mother died at 44 of a heart aneurysm, and my grandma(from dads side) is suffering from heart failure right now. The last 3x times i came down with these crazy espisodes(atleast thats what i call them), i felt like i was going to die, but i didnt even bother to go to ER, because how can you diagnose a condition if there not even ordering tests to determine the "underlying" cause? If anybody could help me understand, please reply to this message
Sorry for the suffering, I can't offer much other than the heart tests you've had makes the possibility of anxiety or panic attack a possibility.  Have you discussed this with your PCP?  I think they can write prescriptions that might help with anxiety/panic attack,, depression.

If this is the problem care of a Psychiatrist may be in order, or just a Councillor for psychological problems.   I don't have a lot of confidence in either of these specialties based on experience with other family members, not myself directly.