Chest pain won't go away (have doubts about reflux)
About 6 months ago, I began having upper right quadrant pain.  I still have this pain today.  About a month later, I started having chest pain that went down my left arm and up to my teeth.  After a couple incidents of it I went to my gen. Dr where I had an EKG done.  It came back normal.  She sent me to get a endoscopy done.  I was diagnosed with Gastritis and prescribed two acid reducers (Pepcid and something else, one in the morning and the other at night).  I also had an ultrasound for my Gallbladder which came back normal and a HIDA scan which came back at 35%.  The prescription acid reducers do not reduce the center-left chest pain though.  I also, out of desperation, take an OTC acid reducer when the pain comes on but it does nothing to make it go away.  

My main concern is that about 6 days ago, I came into work and got extremely angry at a situation.  I kicked a box and felt better, but a few minutes later I had pain in my chest that radiated all the way down to my fingers.  My ring and middle finger tingled.  This last maybe less than five minutes.  Starting the night before yesterday, the pain came back, going down my left arm.  It gets better, then comes back. Both yesterday morning and this morning, I woke up feeling okay, but a few minutes after getting out of bed the chest pain + left arm pain returned.  I should add that my throat burns a little, but if it was reflux why would it only hurt when I'm sitting and not laying down? I also haven't eaten anything and I took my prescription reducer.  

I'm 22 years old and a male.  Both sides of my family have a history of heart attack deaths.  I can't think of any other ways someone has died.  

Should I have gone to the hospital two days ago?
Sorry, my weight is 165 and I'm 5' 10''.  I wouldn't say I'm in shape but I'm not exactly sedentary.