Chest(heart) pain in cold weather
I am a 29 year old 6'1" 160lbs pescetarian male. Sometimes when I am outside in cold weather from what i have noticed, I get this steady pain in my heart (hurts even more when I move certain positions)and it sort of numbs my inner left arm where the veins are. I am petty much healthy (except for now this) do not take any medicine what so ever except now when i get this pain I was told that Low Dose Aspirin helps, so I take two and the pain usually goes away sometimes.

This discussion is related to pain in cold.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If the chest pain occurs with movement and is relieved by Aspirin, it is unlikely to be due to a cardiac cause or angina. This can happen with injury, repetitive activity or an infection of the skin. Sometimes it can be costo-chondritis, inflammation of the sterna rib junction. If the pain is aggravated with work or exercise then it could be due to cardiac pain. The pain can also be due to orthopedic related causes like cervical rib, cervical spondylosis or disc prolapse. A simple x-ray will help and an orthopaedician can guide you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.