Fluttering, pounding and skipping...
I was just sitting at my desk working and I felt a major flutter in my chest.  I thought at first it was a muscle spasm so I sat up tall and tried to stretch it out.  It then increased and jumped around a bit.  It went from fluttering, to pounding to skipping.  This lasted about 15 seconds and then was done.  It has since felt sortof "jumpy" and I got a little dizzy.  

Should I be concerned?  I am on a medication (Cabergoline/Dostinex) that is known to cause problems for people with heart valve disorders.  I don't think I have one, but my dr. did suggest an echocardiogram (I'm not sure I spelled that right) just be on the safe side... I haven't done the test.

I also have high blood pressure and I am currently taking Nifedipine XR.  My pressure has not lowered much with it, but it did greatly when I was on Linsipril.  I stopped taking it though as my husband and I are considering having a baby.
hang in there i have them alot, they just so scarey but wont harm you ,have the ecko done a very easy test and you will know all about your heart, always check with dr when things change but if you have pac/pvc sure that whats it is. try relax when mine come i just go about my day sometimes harder than others but most time it works and they go away. right now i stressed over having a stress/nuclear test tomorrow cant wait for it to be over and all clear , so real surprised i not having flutters proble after all done they hit me. ok try and go with your day and here if you need to talk .