Former PCOS sufferer now has fast heart beat after eating unhealthy
I am a 29 year old female. 5'7" and 130 pounds. After being diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance this past May (polycystic ovarian syndrome) I changed my diet so that it's mostly vegetarian and all my dairy is hormone free as is any meat (if I eat any). My PCOS symptoms went away with the diet change and I feel as healthy as ever. Now Thanksgiving is here. I began dabbling in the unhealthy food again. And all of a sudden I noticed that my heart started racing rapidly. Last night I made home made red velvet cupcakes and after eating a second one my heart started to race. I had another cupcake this morning just thinking it was the pizza I had last night that did it. But my heart is racing again.

I think I may have trained my body to reject additives and all things artificial. I know from reading other forum discussions on here that others have experienced the same, which is comforting. I just wanted to share my experience with others and see what other people might have to say regarding this.

This discussion is related to Fast Heart Rate After Eating.