Aa
A
A
Close
Former PCOS sufferer now has fast heart beat after eating unhealthy
I am a 29 year old female. 5'7" and 130 pounds. After being diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance this past May (polycystic ovarian syndrome) I changed my diet so that it's mostly vegetarian and all my dairy is hormone free as is any meat (if I eat any). My PCOS symptoms went away with the diet change and I feel as healthy as ever. Now Thanksgiving is here. I began dabbling in the unhealthy food again. And all of a sudden I noticed that my heart started racing rapidly. Last night I made home made red velvet cupcakes and after eating a second one my heart started to race. I had another cupcake this morning just thinking it was the pizza I had last night that did it. But my heart is racing again.

I think I may have trained my body to reject additives and all things artificial. I know from reading other forum discussions on here that others have experienced the same, which is comforting. I just wanted to share my experience with others and see what other people might have to say regarding this.

This discussion is related to Fast Heart Rate After Eating.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1499916784
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Blank
Netherlands