Heart beat, dizzy
I am 67 years old, very fit (swim, ride horses, work on a ranch), and I have low blood pressure normally and sometimes low pulse rate (30 resting at night).  My heart rate goes up when i am active and i am never dizzy. I have had the treadmill test and a 24 hour heart monito about 2 years ago.  

Today I was dizzy in bed twice, then again about an hour later and spells persisted for  a couple of hours. My husband is a veterinarian and i have a  pulse rates between 40 and 52 beat a minute resting.   I feel fine now.  Beat is irregular.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Usually athletes and people who tend to be very active physically have low blood pressures and pulse rates, this is because the heart is that much more efficient to pump blood effectively. Since the beat is irregular and you have dizzy spells it could be due to arrhythmias (altered electrical system of the heart). This needs to be evaluated with an EKG. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.