Heart Disease Community
Heart murmur
About This Community:

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Heart murmur

My son giovanni was born 7 days ago.. when he was born the peditrician did'n hear the heart murmur but then i switched to a different one. she heard the murmur she said it was a squeaking sound.... they sent us to a cardioligist adn they said he has two holes one connecting the upper two chambers and another connecting the two lower chambers.. even though they said that they were small and the top hole is normal in most infants, do you think that the holes will close up? what will happen if they dont? is their any signs of distress that i should look for? in four months i return to the cardioligist to see if the holes have closed. will they have to do any treatment if not?  

sincerely, a very concerned mother