I FEEL ALL DORRS HAVE BEEN CLOSED BY THE CARDIOLOGY CLINIC
I am a 47 year old male,and have a family history of premature heart disease.I suffer from severe M.E.also along with my current heart problems.I had all the normal tests done for diagnosis of any form of heart disease,but the results were negative.I still complained to my GP that i was still having chest pain,and breathlessness when exerting myself.He then got me another appointment,by this time the cardiologist was getting rather frustrated with me.He told me that i had all the relevent tests done and that nothing was showing up,and he felt that the pain was not coming from my heart,and that it was down to my M.E.A junior cardiolodist who was present at the time,asked me to take of my shoes,he clearly saw that i was struggling for breath,and that i held my chest with some pain.He told the cardiologist that he felt that an angiogram would be needed to completely rule out heart disease.After some consideration,they both agreed for me to get this procedure.The angiogram revealed that i had a 5cm narrowing in the mid ventrical of the RCA,it was 98% blocked,which they had to intervene imediately.I recieved two 25mm drug eluting stents.I also had 50% narrowing of the LAD.I was told at the time that i would need another stent at a later date.I was kept in overnight,which they gave me warferain intraveniously.I really felt that i was fighting for my life after the procedure,which lasted all night.I was put on nicorandil,clopidogrel,asprin.

The report was sent to my GP,and a follow up appointment was made for a hospital a little closer to home.So that i did not have to travel far to the hospital where the procedure was done.I recieved another angiogram some months later,at my local hospital,due to the fact,that i was still getting chest pain.They also done some sort of stress test at the time.The angiogram revealed that the RCA which recieved the stents was still satisfactory,but the LAD was now 64% narrowed,and that i had diagonal disease.During the procedure,they raised my heart level up.The cardiologist was on a computer and another was working through my wrist,and monitering everything on a screen.They no sooner started to raise my heart level,when the one at the wrist told the cardiologist that my heart was starting to stress,he was told to carry on.He then told the cardiologist for a second time,then a third time,by now i was getting severe chest pain.The person who was working on my wrist end made an agreement with the rest of the team that he would now completely take over,and all orders would come from him.Immediately,they injected me with something which took the chest pain away,then they finished off.I then went for my follow up appointment,which i began to ask questions,as to what happened during the angiogram,the doctor replyed "you were no way near to taking a heart attack."I was then discharged.I am now getting severe leg pain,and still getting chest pain.The cardiologist wrote to my GP stating that he felt that the pain was not coming from my heart and that everything was still satisfactory.He also stated that another angioplasy would be too risky at this time,for the LAD.I am still complaing of chest pain and breathlessness to my GP,who states that it is not coming from my heart,and that it is because of mt fitness levels.I now feel that all doors have been closed,and i do not know who or where to turn to.I have not even recieved a proper explanation as to what actually caused the narrowing in the first place,or the diagonal disease.I can not understand why i have been discharged.Is it a case of no more treatment until i take a heart attack,and hopefully they get to me on time.
Heart disease is caused by inflammation and oxidation. Studies show inflammation tests are a better predictor of heart attack than cholesterol levels. Homocysteine and CRP are tests that measure inflammation. Healthy homocysteine levels are around 6.3umol/L and healthy CRP levels are under 1mg/L.

My mother was having severe chest pain and i pushed to have the doctor test her homocysteine levels. The doctor called my mother immediately upon receiving homocysteine results (19.2umol/L - above 12umol/L is dangerous) and told her to start taking megadoses of B vitamins ASAP!  After taking a mega B complex and sublingual vitamin B12, her homocysteine levels have so far dropped to 11umol/L; her severe chest pain vanished.

A book i highly recommend:  The H Factor Solution: Homocysteine, the Best Single Indicator of Whether You Are Likely to Live Long or Die Young by James Braly MD and Patrick Holford.