Is it safe for me to do this? Please read and help!
Okay I have tachycardia, and possibly POTS. My sleep schedule has been flipped around and I can't seem to get it back to normal. I have a ribhead out of place in my back so I haven't been sleeping well at all. I went to sleep at around 12:30am and woke up at around 3:30am, my question is, if I stay awake all day and go to bed at around 10 am I at risk of a heart attack during that time because of lack of sleep? My heart acts very weird when I try to get my sleep back on schedule it beats fast and weird and beats hard that is why I am asking. Please does anyone know?
No you won’t get heart attack from something like this. Many people have awful sleeping habit. It is not good, but no life threatening.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Lack of sleep is unlikely to affect the heart. You could be having an entity called delayed phase syndrome, where in the biological clock is reset and occurs late. It is a circadian rhythm disorder. There is a circadian rhythm for all living organisms. It is a 24 hour cycle rhythm and the biological clock within that individual adapts to this rhythm. This can be reset by bright light therapy, sleeping pills and sometimes by sleep debt. In sleep debt, though you happen to sleep late, you condition yourself to get up early; this in turn will help you to sleep early. So, try this, but if your symptoms still persist, I would advise you to discuss your symptoms with your primary care physician who may then refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.