Native arteries after Bypass
1 yr 2 mos ago, I had 4x bypass.  LIMA to the left main and sequential vein grafts to the 3 other arteries. At the time of surgery the left main had a 60% block, the rca was closed and the 2 other arteries were 30 and 40% blocked.   I started smoking about 3 mos later (yes I know not good but it didn't last long) and the angina pains came back.  At the 6 mos mark the dr did a cath and found everything looked good.  At 1 yr 2  mos, the angina pain has worsened, even to the point that when I lie in bed it starts (jaw pain, chest pressure and burning along the sternum as wel as the flip flop feeling in my chest) and trhe Dr said "its too soon for changes" and he doesn't care about the native coronaries.  I am diabetic for 35 years, have PAD, high blood pressure (140's/70-80's with meds) high cholesterol (190's w/ meds but the triglycerides are good).  I take insulin, capoten, topral, imdur, ,aspirin, protonix, nitro, levbid (mild gastritis as shown with a scope), Lipitor, zetia.  The questions:  as a diabetic - should the native arteries always be considered too?   I was told by many doctors that in diabetics "anything goes" and vein grafts can turn easily?  Is that true?  Thanks for your help.
I forgot to mention to that the jaw pain and chest pressure also come after exercise (stair climbing, gardening) and stress.  Not just with lying down.