Heart Disease Expert Forum
Nitro patch

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Nitro patch
I forgot to remove my nitro patch at 8pm yesterday so is ok to replace it at 8am today its suppose to be on 12hrs and on 12hrs. Norm
Norm,

I'll refer you to my answer to a similiar question you posed on 8/23/02.

Please call your doctor with direct questions that will only be pertinent to you and that have no educational value for others.  Numerous people try to post questions each day that are unable to due to the 2 question/day limit.  

Call your doctor.
i also wear a nitro patch which i put on at 11:30 am i take imdur in the morning and then the patch takes over, however i never remember to take it off when i go to bed mine is 9 hrs.  My dr. said does not matter.  usually i peal that one off in the morning bath and at 11:30 put on my new one.

BUT CHECK WITH YOUR DR.