Aa
A
A
Close
PVC, PAC, A-FIB
I am a 33year old white female with disabling dysautonomia for the past 7 yrs. I normally have horrible adrenaline surges of sinus tachy with beats up to 175 per minute however, I recently have been having some heart skips so my cardiologist had me wear an event monitor for 30 days. During that time I experienced pvc's, and pac's several times every day. Five days ago a had an episode like no other where I almost passed out. Luckily I captured it and it was "15 second atrial fibrillation with 180 beats per minute. Along with narrow complex tachycardia." I am really concerned because I can't take meds, not even beta blockers, because I am so sensitive to them. I have an appointment with an EP doc in a week and was hoping this is something that could be treated with an ablation to take care of all the arrythmias. After I had this a-fib, I was bedridden and still are with a horrible migraine, dizziness, and fatigue that no amount of sleep can fix. I am really miserable and am hoping an ablation will help and I can maybe start feeling better. I don't drink or have a thyroid problem. Can dysautonomia cause all of these arrythmias and if so can they be surgically corrected?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1318997813
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1440481484
Blank
Netherlands