Rare heart disease
I'm 32 male I had 5 heart attacks in June I now have a icd been threw every test and I'm on the waiting list......the left. Side of my heart is hardening and moving to the center my pressures are really low in my left ventricle but the pain is awful I'm on 60 mg morphine and 8 mg Dilantin daily to make it threw the day I was in law enforcing and the military if you looked at me as I told u this story you would laugh I look very healthy bu in so much pain can anyone relate or no anymore about cases like this?.
Your medical condition sounds very complex with advanced heart disease from early coronary artery disease and heart failure.  Patients with such advanced disease who are currently on a heart transplant waiting list (or mechanical assist device) may experience a number of different symptoms including shortness of breath, decreased exercise tolerance, fatigue, and problems with retaining fluid in their abdomen and legs.  However, having pain in your chest is an uncommon feature and would be worrisome for ongoing angina, especially in someone who has a longstanding history of advanced coronary artery disease (and notably at a very young age).  Using analgesics or narcotics for pain control is not usually the mainstay for controlling this type of pain (I have actually not heard of Dilantin being used as pain controI -  suspect you mean Dilaudid).  If you truly are having chest discomfort, I would strongly recommend that you see your cardiologist to ensure that this is indeed not from ongoing ischemia.